Cuban Fish Tacos
We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality, sustainable, and traceable seafood from environmentally and socially responsible sources. Through our Responsible Seafood Program, we are working to improve transparency within our seafood supply chain; to protect the oceans; and to provide fair and equitable treatment for the people who depend on them for their livelihoods.
Count us in for a fish taco night! These come together in 20 minutes and don’t only have to be used with tortilla but can also be used on corn chips or stuffed in a bell pepper.
What You Need
1 lb. Salmon
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Paprika
1/2 tsp. Cumin
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper as desired
12 Corn Tortillas
1 c. Fresh Cut – Mango Salsa
Optional toppings: Yellow Bird Jalapeno Sauce, Cotija cheese, cilantro
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Season salmon with olive oil, paprika, cumin, garlic powder and lime juice
- Place salmon on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reads 135
- Let salmon cool and shred
- Assemble taco with shredded salmon and mango salsa
Total Fat 12g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!