Dietitian Holiday Indulgences
This time of year there’s no doubt foods and beverages are a little more indulgent and our dietitians like to also do the same. They both love chocolate and charcuterie, and balance it out with quite a few vegetables but let’s get to know what’s on their lists this year!
Registered Dietitian Taylor’s Favorite Indulgences
- Macarons are so colorful and light and are a great two-bite treat. I eat them right out of the package or nestle them into a charcuterie board for extra pizazz.
- Apple Cider might seem like a fall choice but a warm cup at night as is, with chamomile tea, or bourbon is an excellent way to warm up a winter night.
- Triple Cream Brie with a sparkling wine had been a go-to for appetizers and on charcuterie boards.
- Etoile Sparkling Wine has the perfect amount of bubbles to celebrate holidays, birthdays or a Friday night win on the court.
- Alter Eco Brown Butter Chocolate is mouth watering delicious as it sounds. Perfect on a charcuterie board or with a glass of wine.
- H&H Bagels are finally hitting our stores and these bagels are a divine way to kick off the weekend for sustainable energy for a packed day of activities.
Registered Dietitian Brenda’s Favorite Indulgences
- The Parmesan Pepper Bread on a sandwich or on a charcuterie board it’s simply a crowd pleaser.
- Cranberry relish – the sweet and spicy is just right!
- Cheddar Gruyere paired with Angelic Bakehouse Harissa Green Chile Snack Crisps
- Austin Hope Cabernet Sauvignon. Enough said.
- It might not be your typical “indulgence” but, Barney’s Chocolate Almond Butter is wonderful as a drizzle or a bit
- Brazi Bites. Cheese and carbs, what could be better?