Dijon, Apple and Havarti Grilled Cheese
Grilled cheeses are a staple in our houses because they offer some nutritious components and the fun side of food. This fall inspired grilled cheese delivers a subtle sweetness and extra creaminess.
What You Need
1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
3 Apple Slices
1 slice Havarti Cheese
2 Slices 90 calories Dave’s Killer Bread
1 Tbsp. Butter
How It’s Made:
- Heat a pan over medium high heat
- Butter 1 side of each piece of bread
- Spread the dijon on the opposite sides
- Lay 1 slice of bread butter side down on the pan
- Place on a slice of cheese
- Lay on the apples
- And place the second piece of bread butter side up
- Heat on one side for 3-4 minutes and flip to the other side to finish for 3-4 minutes
Total Fat 24g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!