DIY Potato Chips & Beer Pairing
Posted Jun 18, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Potato chips are a fun food staple we have in our pantry for the occasional lunch, spicing up a traditional bread crumb, topping a casserole, and so on. So to bring it back to basics we broke out the mandolin from our cupboard and sliced up some potatoes to DIY our own. Season this with some fun salts for the beer pairing we have it with.
- Lemon Rosemary – Dogfish Head IPA
- Cherry Smoked – New Castle Brown Ale
- Bacon – Smithwick’s Red Ale
What You Need
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
How It’s Made:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place pan in oven
- Mandolin (or thinly slice) the potatoes…think paper thin
- Remove pan from oven and place parchment paper on it
- Place potatoes in a single layer and brush with olive oil
- Season with salt as desired
Serves 4 (does not include salts or beer)
Total Fat 7g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!