Easy Chinese Stir-fry
Noodles are not off limits in the new year, especially when celebrating Chinese New Year. With this veggie loaded dish you can indulge in all the traditional flare without sacrificing flavor.
What You Need
1 lb shrimp, steamed at seafood counter
1 bag Signature Kitchen Frozen Peppers and onions, defrosted in fridge
1 medium zucchini
1, 5oz box spinach
1 package KA–ME Chinese Noodles
1/3 cup Far East Teriyaki Ginger Sauce
2 Tbsp. toasted Sesame Oil
Optional: Chopped green onion, sesame seeds
How It’s Made:
- Pick up the shrimp from the seafood counter and ask them to steam it for you and when you start making this dish set it out to let it start coming to room temperature
- Boil noodles according to package directions
- Dice and saute zucchini
- Add in peppers and onions and cook out any additional water
- Add in spinach and wilt completely
- Toss in shrimp and noodles
- Add in sauce and oil and mix to combine
- Top with green onion and sesame seeds as desired
Total Fat 6g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!