Easy Eggs in Purgatory
Posted Apr 03, 2021 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Simple, but powerful ingredients can go a long way if you let them. Take this three ingredient breakfast for example using a delicious pasta sauce, a nutty cheese, and arguably one of the least expensive proteins. Serve with crusty bread or on top of rice and veggies and you’ve got yourself and delicious meal!
What You Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. Sticks and Bones pasta sauce
- Sprinkle of manchego cheese
- Salt and pepper as desired
How It’s Made:
- Pour sauce into a small pan and let it come to a warm temperature
- Crack in eggs and cover with lid for 6-8 minutes
- Grate with bread, vegetables, over rice, etc.
Total Fat 15g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!