Easy Grilled Round Steak
Dress it up or dress it down this round steak recipe is budget friendly and can be used in several different meals since it’s seasonings can go multiple ways. A few of our favorite ways are in tacos, sliced with bbq sauce and traditional cookout sides like beans and potato salad, and on a bed of mashed potatoes carrots and garnished with parsley.
What You Need
- 1lb, 1″-thick round steaks
- Salt & pepper
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. Granulated garlic powder
How It’s Made:
- Combine all ingredients, besides salt, and let marinate for 30 minutes – 4 hours.
- Prep the grill and get to medium high heat
- Let it go on 1 side for 3 minutes and flip for another 3
- Flip it to first side for 1-2 more minutes, flip again, to reach internal temperature of 145 degrees
Total Fat 4g