Easy Potato Salad
Potatoes are a staple ingredient in our dietitian pantry especially as they are so versatile in how to incorporate them in your dishes. This easy potato salad is not only budget friendly but can help you through your quarantine kitchen fridge door clean out!
What You Need
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- 3 Eggs
- ½ small Red Onion
- ⅓ c. Pickles
- ⅓ c. Celery
- ⅓ c. Mustard
- ¼ c. Mayo
- Salt & Pepper
How It’s Made:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season with salt
- Peel and dice potatoes
- Place potatoes and eggs in water for 5 minutes
- Test with a fork for doneness (potato should be al dente). Place in a cold water bath to stop cooking process
- Continue to let eggs cook for 4 more minutes
- Slice celery in small pieces
- Dice pickles in small pieces
- Dice onions in small pieces
- In a large bowel, combine mustard and mayo.
- Add potatoes, red onion, pickles, celery, mustard and toss to combine
- Slice eggs with egg slicer once lengthways and once width ways and toss gently to combine
Total Fat 10g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!