Everything Bagel Goat Cheese Pumpkin Ball
This easy entertaining hack is subtly festing with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
What You Need
- 8 oz Plain Goat Cheese
- 1 ½ Tbsp. White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. granulated Onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. granulated Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 tsp. Maldovan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Poppy Seeds
How It’s Made:
- Let goat cheese sit out at room temperature for 15-20 minutes to make it pliable to work with
- Shape cheese in a ball with your hands and place it on a flat surface
- Gently press down to create a flat bottom and top
- Create lines in cheese mimicking a pumpkin with your two index fingers pressing firmly with the sides of your fingers into the cheese in a curved line starting from the bottom to the top
- Mix together all spices
- Gently roll the cheese in the spice mixture to coat evenly
- Place back in the fridge for 30-60 minutes before serving
Total Fat 6g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!