Fall Flavors Rice Cake
Looking for a festive fall snack? Look no further than these rich and creamy rice cakes. You can also use this same mixture to put a fall twist on your usual PB&J sandwich!
What You Need
- 1 rice cakes
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Spice Spread
How It’s Made:
- Mix together the peanut butter and greek yogurt
- Spread mixture on top evenly between the 2 rice cakes
- Thinly spread the pumpkin spice spread on top and enjoy
- Sprinkle on top parmigiano reggiano and bacon and toss to combine all ingredients
Total Fat 9g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!