Fall Fruit Salad With Cinnamon Chips
Fall fruit is a grocery list staple but if you add the right amount of citrus to the mix you’ll be so glad you did to have this as your next snack of small get together appetizer. Add a delicious indulgent crunch with the cinnamon sugar pita chips and you’re all set!
What You Need
- 1 medium Apple
- 1 medium Pear
- 1 c. Pomegranate ariels
- 2 Tbsp. Orange juice
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- 42 Pita Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
How It’s Made:
- Mix orange juice and cinnamon in the bottom of a large bowl
- Chop apples and pears into small pieces and place into the bowl
- Toss in the pomegranate ariels and mix everything together
- Dip the cinnamon pretzels in the fruit mixture and enjoy
Total Fat 5g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!