Festive Holiday Soup
Warm your insides with this cozy red and green holiday soup. Packed with mighty spinach, tomatoes, and cheese sure to be made year after year.
What You Need
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1, 20oz packaged cheese tortellini
- 2, 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 package spinach
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Add oil to a medium-high heat pot
- Dice onion and add to pot to saute for 5 minutes
- Mince garlic and add to pot to saute for 1 minute
- Add in all the other ingredients and let simmer for 30 minutes
Total Fat 9g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!