Fresh Spiced Shrimp Tacos
Posted Sep 06, 2021 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
These simply spiced shrimp work wonderfully in conjunction with fresh pineapple and avocado with the familiar ranch flavor that’s a crowd pleaser for kids and reminiscent for adults.
What You Need
1 Tbsp. Butter
½ Tbsp. oregano
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. Thyme
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. worcestershire
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Paprika
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
4 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt
2 tsp. Ranch Seasoning
1 small Avocado
½ c. Pineapple
½ bag coleslaw
Optional Garnish: Cilantro
How It’s Made:
- Preheat a medium pan over medium heat
- Melt butter in pan
- Add oregano, thyme, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper to pan and stir for 1 minute to activate spices
- Add in lemon juice, worcestershire, and shrimp
- Cook until shrimp are pink or an internal temperature of 145 is reached (about 8 minutes)
- In a large bowl add greek yogurt and ranch seasoning packet and mix
- Add in coleslaw and combine to evenly coat
- Dice pineapple and avocado to the same size
- In the tortilla, layer the coleslaw first, followed by the shrimp, pineapple and avocado. Add the optional garnish of cilantro to finish.
Total Fat 15g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!