Fruit Pita Skulls
Our produce skeleton is making its way back this year with fresh fruit! Always so colorful and vibrant, these dia de los muertos skulls are a fun craft to get your kids involved in from start to finish.
What You Need
2 Tbsp. greek yogurt
1 slice Peach
1 chunk pineapple
How It’s Made:
- Cut a skull outline on a flat bread
- Smear on greek yogurt
- Peel clementine and take apart
- Cut a chunk of pineapple and in tiny strips
- Cut 3 rounds of kiwi out of the center
- Cut 1 kiwi in half
- Cut a strawberry in half and then a triangle to cut the green stem
- Place kiwi for eyes
- Place raspberries on top of kiwis
- Place blueberries on for eyebrows
- Place strawberry on for the nose
- Place half kiwi in cheek area and surround with clementines
- Place peach slice on the bottom and pineapple tidbits on both top and bottom
- Fill in spaces with additional clementines
Total Fat 2g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!