Greek Inspired Spaghetti Squash Bowls
Spaghetti squash bowls are coming in season quickly and they are a quick and easy vegetable to prepare simply by throwing it in the microwave for less than 15 minutes. Check out our easy Greek Bowls below!
What You Need
½ lb. Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
4 Kalamata Olives
¼ c. Sun Dried Tomatoes
1 roma tomato
4 Tbsp. Tzatziki Sauce
1 Spaghetti Squash
2 oz Feta
½ c. cucumber
Optional garnish: fresh dill
How It’s Made:
- Poke holes in spaghetti squash and microwave for 5 minutes
- Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise and microwave for an additional 5-10 minutes
- Fork spaghetti squash to make spaghetti strands
- Roughly chop olives, sun dried tomatoes, and rotisserie chicken
- Dice tomato and cucumber
- In a bowl layer spaghetti squash, sun dried tomatoes, olives, cucumber, tomatoes, chicken, feta
- Dallop on tzatziki sauce
Total Fat 22g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!