Grilled Blooming Vidalia Onion
Vidalia onions have a beautiful natural sweetness to them and grilling them brings out their natural sugars to make them an even more appealing as a snack or in addition to your burger or entertaining spread.
What You Need
4 medium Vidalia Onions
½ c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp. Smoked Paprika
½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
Salt and Pepper as desired
Spray Avocado Oil
How It’s Made:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat
- In a bowl combine parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, italian seasoning, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper as desired
- Cut stem off onion and place flat side down. Cut 1/2″ from the root down, into 12 to 16 sections, making sure not to cut through the root. Flip over and pull sections of onion out gently to separate petals
- Quickly spray the onion with avocado oil and sprinkle all over with the mixture
- Grill covered with foil for 10-15 minutes until lightly charred
Total Fat 2g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!