Grilled Chicken Apple Sausage Skewers
Posted Oct 20, 2021 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
We love a good skewer situation and these foot the bill for easy prep and great flavor and please everyone from kids to adults.
What You Need
1 pkg Chicken apple sausage
1 Red pepper
1 Green pepper
1 Yellow pepper
1 pkg Whole Mushrooms
8 wooden skewers
How It’s Made:
- Heat grill to medium high heat
- Soak skewers in water
- Cut chicken apple sausages in think slices
- Cut peppers in 1 inch slices
- Take off end of the mushrooms
- Skewer the skewers in whatever pattern suits your liking evenly between the 8 sticks
- Place skewers on grill for 5 minutes per “side” (turn 3 times for a total of 4 sides)
Total Fat 11g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!