Grilled Goat Cheese Pizza
Posted Sep 11, 2018 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Hungry? Fire up the grill and enjoy this low-carb pizza with a surprising Mediterranean twist.
What You Need:
- 2 tsps butter
- 1 cup Texmati RiceⓇ
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 4 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise, 1/2″ thick
- 2 yellow summer squash, sliced lengthwise, 1/2″ thick
- 2 medium onions, sliced 3/4″ thick
- Olive oil
- 8 oz Lone StarⓇ goat cheese (from deli)
- 4 sandwich thins, halved
- 1 container (10 oz) SabraⓇ hummus
How It’s Made:
- Heat grill and spray both sides of all vegetables with non-stick cooking spray.
- Once grill is crackling, place vegetables over medium heat or 4-6 inches from medium coals. Cook 10-14 minutes, turning occasionally to brown evenly on all sides.
- Spread a few Tbsps of hummus on each sandwich thin and top with grilled vegetables and goat cheese crumbles.
- Once fully topped, place pizzas bottom-side-down on the grill for 1-2 minutes to make crust extra crispy.
Serving Size: 8
Total Fat 20g
Total Carbs 65g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Grilled Goat Cheese Pizza online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.