Grilled Jerk Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers
This 3-ingredient light entree is a delight at all times of the day – be it a lunch or bbq backyard BBQ. Even if the weather isn’t cooperating pull out a grill pan for your stovetop.
What You Need
- 4 C. Pineapple
- 1lb. Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 Tbsp. Jamaikan Jerk Seasoning
How It’s Made:
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- Soak skewers in water pan
- Cube pineapple in 1 inch squares
- Place the pineapple and shrimp alternating on the skewer with ½ inch left on both ends
- Sprinkle jerk seasoning evenly over all finished skewers
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side
- Let rest for 2 minutes and serve
Total Fat 1g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!