Grilled Naan Pizzas
Perfect for breakfast or snack, this grilled naan bread plays a mild twist on the lebense classic, man’oushe. If you’re enjoying this as an afternoon snack, crack open a rose and sit on the patio and wait for this to grill up in no time.
What You Need
4 Naan Breads (if you can’t find this, substitute Pita)
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
3 Tbsp. Zaatar (if you can’t find this, substitute Italian Seasoning)
1 large Roma Tomato
4 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
⅛ c. Parsley
Salt and Pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Grill naan for 3 minutes per side
- Brush olive oil evenly on all pieces
- Sprinkle on zaatar evenly on all pieces
- Dice tomatoes and top naan
- Roughly pull apart mozzarella cheese in small stringy pieces
- Place on a piece of aluminum foil
- Let cheese melt and bubble, roughly 5-7 minutes
Total Fat 17g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!