Grilled Pork, Cherry & Zucchini Salad
This salad is light and bright for summer and adding a lean grilled pork tenderloin is the perfect accompaniment to the sweet cherries.
What You Need
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 cup Cherries
- 1 lb Pork chops
- 4 oz Feta
- 1, 10oz pkg. Arugula
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 6 Tbsp Lemon za’atar dressing (link to old blog)
How It’s Made:
- Grill pork chops until internal temperature to 155 degrees
- Toss zucchini in olive oil and place on grill to get char marks and dice
- Pit cherries and slice in half
- Layer arugula, zucchini, cherries, pork tenderloin, feta and finally dressing
Total Fat 26g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!