Hatch Bean Dip
7 Layer bean dip is nothing new but adding in hatch takes it to a whole new level. Up your game with this afterschool snack, tailgating must-have, or anytime appetizer sure to satisfy everyone gathering around your table.
What You Need
1, 16oz can Siete Refried Beans
½ c. Plain Greek Yogurt
1 c. Hatch Guacamole
1 c. Hatch Salsa
1 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
2 Green Onions
¼ bunch Cilantro
How It’s Made:
- In a flat round bowl (or pie pan) layer the beans in the bottom of the pan
- Dollop the greek yogurt evenly on top of the beans and lightly smooth over
- Dollop the guacamole evenly on top of the greek yogurt and lightly smooth over
- Dollop the salsa evenly on top of the guacamole and lightly smooth over
- Sprinkle the cheese on top
- Slice the green onion and sprinkle on top of the cheese
- Mince the cilantro and garnight the dish
- Chill for 1 hour before serving
Total Fat 12g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!