Hatch Cheese Grits With A Fried Egg
A “rib-sticking” creation that can be made ahead of time that is filled with all the Texas flare of green chiles and local salsa!
What You Need
- 1 c. instant grits
- 4 cups water
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 oz parmesan cheese
- 1, 4 oz can hatch green chiles
- 6 eggs
- Optional toppings: salsa, green onions
- Salt and pepper
How It’s Made:
- Boil water on high and add grits then reduce to medium heat
- Once water has evaporated add in goat cheese, parmesan cheese, and hatch green chiles
- Fry eggs in a separate pan
- Divide grits into 6 portions and add 1 fried egg on top of each
- Garnish as desired
Total Fat 10g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!