Hatch Potato Hashbrown Waffles
Start your morning off with a subtle kick with these hatch hash brown waffles. Adding more vegetables to your diet is key in any lifestyle eating pattern you choose. Potatoes contain essential nutrients like folate, iron, vitamin B6, and zinc. The benefits of potatoes are pretty great and deserve a moment in the spotlight. If you haven’t enjoyed one lately, grab a bag of Simply Potatoes and decrease your prep time for this recipe!
What You Need
1/4 c. Roasted Hatch Green Chile, peeled and chopped (or 4oz can Green Chiles)
1, 20oz pkg Simply Potatoes hashbrowns
1 tsp. Garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Spray Avocado Oil
How It’s Made:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat
- Open and drain the can of green chiles
- Crack and whisk the eggs in a medium bowl
- Add the chiles, hashbrowns and garlic powder to the bowl and mix to combine
- Spray oil on the 8inch waffle iron and spoon in about ⅔ cup of the mixture and spread out thin to create a crispy texture
- Leave for about 10-12 minutes, or until desired crispiness
Total Fat 2g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!