How To Cook Prime Rib
Posted Dec 07, 2020 in Food + Nutrition
Cooking prime rib can be a little intimidating so let us give you some tips to take on this delicious cut of meat.
- Season liberally
- Salt, pepper and a few fresh herbs of your choice are key in achieving a simple and well balanced turkey. Seasoning it liberally with these ingredients are key to achieving layers of flavor especially with the time you’re investing in the cooking process
- Allow the meat to marinate overnight
- The longer the meat can marinade with the seasonings the better! You can go as short as 30 minutes up to 2 days.
- Before you go to cook the meat, bring it to room temperature
- By allowing the meat to come to room temperature you are decreasing the overall cooking time and achieving a more evenly cooked piece
Still note ready to attempt a prime rib? Here are some great tips for preparing a traditional turkey with Chef Chris Wilson.