Instant Pot Brisket
Brisket in 90 minutes? This multi use brisket recipe is sure to wow in 90 minutes for everything from tacos, to nachos, to pulled sandwiches. You can even freeze it and use it later if it’s not gobbled up by the end of your homegate!
What You Need
- 3 lbs beef brisket
- Salt and pepper as desired
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup beef bone broth
- ½ tsp. drops liquid smoke
How It’s Made:
- Let brisket come to room temperature and season with salt and pepper
- Chop onion and garlic
- Place on the bottom of the pressure cooker along with the honey, bone broth, and liquid smoke and stir to combine
- Turn your pressure cooker on high and set it for 90 minutes
- Naturally release steam for 5-10 minutes
- Serve with the desired BBQ sauce and sides of your choice
Total Fat 6g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!