Shake Up Your Brown Bag – Italian Sub Salad
Liven up your next lunch hour by tossing together an Italian classic that’s low-calorie AND carb. Sound like a winner? Then get in the kitchen because you’re just a few simple steps away from delizioso!
- 1 bag (9 oz) shredded romaine hearts
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup mixed Italian olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled banana peppers
- 6 oz diced Italian meats (prosciutto, turkey pepperoni)
- 1/2 cup +2 tbsp cup olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly cracked pepper
How It’s Made:
- Whisk the ingredients for the dressing together and set aside.
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together and toss with dressing. Easy as that!
Total Fat 46g
Total Carbs 40g
Added Sugars 1g
Sodium 1429 mg
Chol 55 mg
Get everything you need to make Italian sub salad online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.