It’s National Linguini Day!
It’s National Linguine Day and we are all about loving up on the carbohydrates! This take on a classic northern favorite will surely be a family hit for special occasions. If you choose to use the light bodied chardonnay, the parsley will help bring out the earthy undertones as well as the old world influence and the lemon will help bring out a lot of the fresh fruit flavors that even the people who only drink Napa will appreciate.
What You Need
1 lb Lobster
½ lb Linguini
2 Tbsp. Butter
1 Tbsp. chopped Garlic
2 pkgs. Fresh Dill
1 pkg. Fresh Chives
½ c. light bodied chardonnay (like Banfi Chardonnay)
Optional garnish: Parsley
How It’s Made:
- Boil noodles according to package directions
- Bring a large pan to medium heat
- Melt butter
- Mince garlic, chives and dill
- Zest and juice lemons
- Roughly chop lobster
- Add garlic to pan and or saute for 3 minutes (or until fragrant)
- Add in lemon juice and zest
- Add in chardonnay and bring to a simmer for 3-5 minutes
- Add in lobster
- Add in linguine straight from the pasta water and reserve the pasta water to loosen the pasta as desired
- Serve in a large bowl and garnish with fresh parsley
Total Fat 8g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!