Jackfruit BBQ Slider
Posted Mar 18, 2019 in The Recipe Box
Meatless Monday doesn’t mean barbecue is off the menu! These savory jackfruit sliders are so good, you won’t miss the meat.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Canned jackfruit, drained and rinsed
- 4 Tbsp Sweet Baby Ray’s® BBQ sauce
- 1, 10-12 oz bag coleslaw mix
- 1 5.3 oz plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- Whole-wheat buns (can substitute with pretzel bun if desired)
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Thaw frozen Jackfruit and break up with a spatula.
- In a bowl, mix jackfruit and bbq sauce until evenly combined.
- If using a pretzel bun, thaw your pretzel bun according to package instructions.
- In a separate bowl mix together: coleslaw, greek yogurt, lemon juice and chili powder.
- When your bun is thawed, add jackfruit and BBQ mixture to the bottom bun and top with coleslaw. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2
Get everything you need to make our Orange Coconut Margarita Mocktail online or in-store!
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s Registered Dietitians.