We are welcoming 2021 with open arms and although it doesn’t bring too many new things at the moment, this is always a fun time to mentally reset and adjust for the year ahead. Here’s what we have in-store for you this month on the blog and across our social media channels:
- Science Saturdays: whether we are having a showdown of the greens, milks or just diving into a specific nutrient get ready to learn a little science behind the food we eat!
- Selfcare Sundays: self care looks different for everyone be it drinking enough fluid, eating the right foods, practicing less screen time, or getting more quality family time we’ve got some fun selfcare topics that might help refresh your 2021 goals.
- Cook with us Mondays: grab the shopping list on our blog and come over to Instagram and make it with us whenever you’re ready. Have a question? Leave it in the comments and one of our RDs will answer it!
- Trade Up Tuesdays: What’s the difference and what’s the investment in the foods we are currently eating and what we are trading them up for? And more importantly, is it worth it? Come find out on Tuesdays!
- Wellness Wednesday: What better way to practice wellness than setting yourself up for success? New grocery ads come out every Wednesday so grab this recipe and these sale items to start planning for the week ahead. Ad shopping is a great way to budget, stay on track with food goals, and be prepared.
- Thirsty Thursday: we are reviewing a few different beverages from protein, tea, mocktails, to alcohol.
- Foodie Friday: we are showcasing a few new-to-shelf items that we have our eye on from a nutritional as well as a flavor standpoint.