Lasagna Grilled Cheese
Grilled cheese is a classic! You can create so many different flavor profiles with it depending on what’s left in your refrigerator and pantry on any given day or night. Amp it up by adding a little bit of protein in the form of meat and you’ll be sure to win the weeknight dinner or lunch! This recipe is a win with the Otamot sauce not only incorporating tomatoes but quite a few other vegetable ingredients as well!
What You Need
⅛ c. Shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tbsp. Otamot Sauce
0.5 oz. Ground beef
0.5 oz. Ground sausage
⅓ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
2 slices Whole Grain Bread
1 Tbsp. Butter
How It’s Made:
- Butter bread on one side
- On the opposite side of the butter spread Otamot sauce
- In a small pan, on medium heat lay 1 slice of bread butter side down
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on
- Top with meat
- Followed by the last half of cheese and place the otamot side of bread down
- Flip after 2-3 minutes, or until desired golden brown color is achieved
Total Fat 25g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!