Leftover Egg Salad
Leftover eggs got you scratching your head with what to do with them? We’ve got you covered with this simple egg salad great between sandwich bread, crackers, cucumbers or even peppers great for brunch, lunch, or a snack.
What You Need
-6 hard boiled eggs
-1 tbsp dijon
-1/4 c. Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt
-1 lemon, juiced and zested
-1 Tbsp. dill
How It’s Made:
- Peel hard boiled eggs
- Tear away egg whites from the yolks and place off to the side
- In a bowl add the egg yolks
- Chop scallions in small pieces and add to the eggs
- In that same bowl, add dijon mustard, yogurt, lemon juice and zest, and dill and mix until smooth consistency
- Roughly chop eggs in ½ inch pieces and toss gently to combine
Total Fat 10g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!