Lemon Chicken With Farro And Brussels Sprouts
Posted Nov 15, 2021 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Bursting with brussels sprouts this light fall dish comes to life with bright acidic lemon juice and subtle tang from the shallots and garlic thrown in at the last minute. This fall flavored meal comes together in less than 30 minutes and is sure to be a hit.
What You Need
1 lb. Rotisserie chicken
1 c. Farro
2 garlic cloves
2 Tbsp. Herbs de provence
1, 10oz pkg Shaved Brussels Sprouts
1 lemon, juiced and zested
½ c. parsley
¼ c. parmesan, grated
Salt and Pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Cook farro according to package directions
- In a large pan over medium high heat lightly char the brussels sprouts
- Dice the chicken and add it into the pan
- Mince the garlic and shallots and add to the pan
- Add herbs de provence, lemon juice and zest, parsley and farro
- Combine and let flavors meld for 5 minutes
- Split into 4 portions and top with parmesan
Total Fat 17g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!