Light ‘n Sweet Chicken Salad
Make this simple chicken salad your lunch date for a zesty plate of flavor you’ll look forward to all morning long. With just 4g of fat per serving and 37g of protein, this good-for-you food will win you over and show your heart some love too.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 lb cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 1 (5.3 oz.) YoplaitⓇ Greek lemon yogurt
- 1 (5.3 oz.) Nonfat ChobaniⓇ Greek Plain yogurt
- 4 medium celery stalks
- 2 cups grapes, sliced in half
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Quarter, seed, and dice bell peppers.
- Dice celery, making sure to cut opposite to ribs along the stalk.
- Slice grapes in half and mix grapes, lemon and plain Greek yogurt in a large bowl.
- Serve with whole wheat crackers.
Serving Size: 4
Total Fat 4g
Total Carbs 20g