Loaded BBQ Tuna Sandwich
Recreate the BBQ sandwich with this healthy tuna recipe for the whole family to enjoy!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pound tuna filet, steamed and pulled
- 6 tbsp Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- 1, 10-12 oz bag coleslaw mix
- 1 5.3 oz plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 4 Thomas Lite English Muffins
- 4 tbsp Ragin Cajun Fixins Sweet jalapeño Relish to garnish
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Let our seafood team steam your tuna for free! When you get home, dice up your tuna and mix in a bowl with BBQ sauce.
- In a separate bowl: mix together coleslaw, greek yogurt, lemon juice and chili powder.
- To assemble sandwich, place the tuna mixture on the bottom, coleslaw to follow and garnish with jalapeño relish on top.
Serving Size: 4