Make-Ahead New Years Breakfast Pancake
Posted Dec 01, 2021 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
The countdown to the new year has begun and you’re, most likely, staying up late this evening and might wake up a little later and less motivated tomorrow morning. Never fear, you can still indulge in a delicious and nutritious breakfast by taking a few simple steps to step yourself, and your family, up for success. Grab our protein packed pancake casserole below and pair it with a mimosa to celebrate the new year!
What You Need
2 cups Kodiak Cake Pancake mix
½ lb pork sausage
1 ⅓ c. fairlife skim milk
¼ c. canola oil
1 cup fruit of choice (blueberries)
How It’s Made:
- Brown sausage
- Mix together pancake mix, sausage, milk, eggs and oil
- Grease a 13×9 baking dish
- Pour mixture into baking dish
- Top with fruit
- When you’re ready to bake it preheat the oven to 350 degrees and let the casserole sit on the counter uncovered while the oven comes to temp
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until set
Total Fat 24g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!