Date & Apple Puree Baked Beans
Another weeknight win with our ready to cook, ready to heat, ready to eat meals, these naturally sweetened baked beans are the perfect accompaniment to your semi-homemade weeknight dinner.
What You Need
- ½ c. Apple Sauce
- 5 Dates
- 1 large Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3, 15oz cans White beans, No Salt Added
- ⅛ c. Ketchup
- ⅛ c. Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper as desired
How It’s Made:
- Put dates in a bowl with water to cover and let soak for 20 minutes
- Heat pan with butter and oil to carmelize onions for 40 minutes
- Put apple sauce, ketchup, mustard, worcestershire, and dates into a small bender
- Once onions are done carmelizing add un-drained canned beans, apple puree and stir
Total Fat 4g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!