Date & Apple Puree Baked Beans
Posted Sep 05, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Another weeknight win with our ready to cook, ready to heat, ready to eat meals, these naturally sweetened baked beans are the perfect accompaniment to your semi-homemade weeknight dinner.
What You Need
- ½ c. Apple Sauce
- 5 Dates
- 1 large Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3, 15oz cans White beans, No Salt Added
- ⅛ c. Ketchup
- ⅛ c. Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper as desired
How It’s Made:
- Put dates in a bowl with water to cover and let soak for 20 minutes
- Heat pan with butter and oil to carmelize onions for 40 minutes
- Put apple sauce, ketchup, mustard, worcestershire, and dates into a small bender
- Once onions are done carmelizing add un-drained canned beans, apple puree and stir
Total Fat 4g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!