Maple Bacon Popcorn Mix
Popcorn gets a fun look fall inspired look this year. The next time you are cooking up some bacon save the drippings to use for this recipe!
What You Need
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ c. Popcorn Kernels
- 1 Tbsp. Bacon Drippings
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- ¼ c. Butterscotch Chips
- 2 Squares Dark Chocolate, Chopped
- ¼ c. Slivered Almonds
- ¼ tsp. Salt
How It’s Made:
- Turn stove on to medium high heat and add olive oil
- Pour kernels into pot and place lid on where steam can build but still escape
- Once you hear the 3rd kernel pop give the pot a small shake to coat the other kernels
- Continue to pop until you hear the popping come to a slow about 2 seconds between the final few and remove it from the heat immediately
- Combine the bacon drippings and syrup and evenly drizzle over popcorn and stir to combine
- Scatter all other ingredients on top and enjoy
Total Fat 18.5g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!