Mashed Pumpkin Sweet Potatoes
Want to add a little more nutrition and lower the carbohydrates per serving for a classic Thanksgiving dish? We’ve got you covered on these velvety pumpkin mashed potatoes that hopefully grace your Thanksgiving spread. And since your stove top is probably full this recipe is made in the microwave for quick functionality!
What You Need
1 can pumpkin puree
2 lbs sweet potato
1 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp. Butter
¼ c. skim milk
How It’s Made:
- Poke sweet potatoes all the way around with a fork and place on a microwave safe dish
- Place in microwave for 6 minutes
- Flip to other side and microwave for another 6 minutes
- Continue to do this until they are soft to the touch
- Let them cool and then roughly slice to make the skins smaller and then roughly mash
- Combine in pumpkin puree
- Add in butter, milk, cinnamon to loosen
- Thin with additional milk as desired
Total Fat 3g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!