Mediterranean Breakfast Burritos
Breakfast for dinner is always a win in our book and if you’re really watching your pennies eggs are the most cost effective protein source. This cost effective recipe will satisfy at any time of day and please everyone’s taste buds.
What You Need
8 Small Flour Tortillas
8 oz Frozen Spinach, thawed
¼ Medium Red Onion
½ c. Cherry Tomatoes
4 oz. Feta
Salt and Pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Wilt Spinach
- Dice red onions
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half
- Scramble the Eggs
- Add in feta and onions to eggs are combine well
- To assemble the burritos place all of the tortillas on an even surface and evenly fill with the egg mixture
- In the same pan place spinach and cherry tomatoes to cook out excess moisture, about 7 minutes
- Evenly disperse that mixture along side the eggs
- Roll up and enjoy
Total Fat 11g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!