Melon Mint Spritzer
Staying hydrated in the summer can be a challenge when you aren’t use to throwing back massive amounts of water. So lighten it up with these fun ingredients sure to have you drinking it all in.
What You Need
- 1 Aha water
- 1 small Cantaloupe Melon, ½ c. balled
- 1 small Honeydew Melon, ½ c. balled
- 1 pkg. Mint
- Optional: sparkling wine of choice (we recommend: Santa Margherita Prosecco)
How It’s Made:
- Use a melon baller to hull out melons
- Freeze balls to use as ice cubes
- Pour in sparkling water (and optional alcohol) equal parts
- Garnish with mint leaf and enjoy
Serves 2 (excludes alcohol)
Total Fat 0g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!