Mexican Spiced Zucchini
Posted Jul 07, 2022 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
This twist on a traditional vegetable offers a fresh way to lighten up your traditional tamale plate (you know, instead of rice and beans).
What You Need
½ Tbsp. Butter
1 small Onion
¼ bunch Cilantro
½ Tbsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Coriander
Salt and Pepper as desired
How It’s Made:
- Chop zucchini into coins and then again in half
- Dice onion
- Mince cilantro
- In a pan over medium high heat add the butter and onion and saute for 5 minutes
- Add the cumin and coriander and saute for 1 minute
- Add the zucchini and saute for 5-10 minutes or until desired softness
- Garnish with cilantro and serve
Total Fat 5g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!