Mini Bunless Burger Skewers
Posted Aug 23, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Revamp your burgers into mini lunch box skewers for leftovers! Load them up with veggies that’s easy to eat and sure to make eating leftovers fun.
What You Need
- 1 lb 90/10 ground beef
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1, 6 oz block of cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: pickles, drizzle of your favorite sauce
How It’s Made:
- Form ground beef into 1 inch balls and cook in a medium-heat pan for 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165
- Cut head of lettuce in half. Turn the lettuce on its side and cut 1 inch cubes
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half
- Cut cheese into ½ inch cubes
- Assemble toothpick with cheese on bottom, meat, tomato, and lettuce on top
Makes 30 mini skewers
Total Fat 3g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!