Mixed Meat Burger
Burgers are a summer grilling staple and this mixed meat burger delivers on flavor and if you have things leftover from your quarantined kitchen days.
If you want to make this burger ½ meat and ½ leftover veggie components you can do about 1 lb meat and 2.5 cups veggies finely chopped. Be sure to use an egg or 2 to help bind it all together.
What You Need
- 1 lb, 80/20 Ground beef
- 1 lb Ground turkey
How It’s Made:
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- Combine the beef and turkey in a bowl loosely with your fingers
- Combine into 4 oz circular patties
- Cook for 4 minutes on one side and 4 on the other
- Cook an additional 2 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees for a medium done burger
- Toppings we chose: grilled red onion, grilled red pepper, lettuce, boars head american cheese, pickles, whole wheat buns, and a slice of a beefsteak tomato (that’s camera shy)
Serving Size: 1, 4oz burger
Total Fat 16g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!