Monster Mash Cookies
What better way to utilize your leftover candy than creating cookie dough. Whether you bake them now or cut them individually later when you want them it’s a great way to utilize leftover candy from your stash or the kids.
What You Need
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- ¾ c. brown sugar, unpacked
- ¾ c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ c. white flour
- 1 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 3 c. crush chocolate candies of choice (we used m&ms, kit kats, reeces pieces, whoppers, milk duds, and hershey bars)
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugar
- Crack eggs and mix in one at a time to mix
- Stir in vanilla
- Add in all dry ingredients and mix until roughly combined
- Crush candies into about m&m sized pieces and add to dough mixture and roughly combined
- Scoop out into 1 ½ inch balls and place on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-13 minutes
Total Fat 9g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!