Mummy French Bread Pizza
Who doesn’t love a good themed dinner? Well we are here to have fun with our food and help you have an easy weeknight dinner with some of the weekly lunch staples you might have leftover floating around in your fridge.
What You Need
1 French Bread Loaf
1 Jar Pizza Sauce
4 Cheese sticks
12 Sliced Black Olives
How It’s Made:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Layer a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Cut French bread in half lengthwise and then cut into thirds leaving you with 6 individual pieces
- Layer the pizza sauce evenly between the slices
- Place two olives for the “eyes” near the end of each piece
- Chop the pepperoni in pieces you desire
- Pull apart string cheese in as even strips as possible
- Layer on the cheese in a “mummy wrap” pattern of your choice making sure to into cover the “eyes”
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes
Total Fat 8g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!