Mushroom Pizza Skewers
Posted Aug 25, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Looking for an easy way to plug in a few more veggies into your or your kids lifestyle? Look no further than these mini skewers. They can be used as appetizers for homegating and repurposed the next day in your child’s lunchbox. An all around win-win.
What You Need
- 1, 1oz pkg basil
- 1, 8oz pkg whole mushrooms
- 1 pkg mini mozzarella pearls
- ½ lb pepperoni
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
How It’s Made:
- Half cherry tomatoes
- Dice pepperoni into ½ inch cubes
- Dice mushrooms into ½ inch pieces
- Take a toothpick and layer on a half cherry tomato, 1 basil leaf, 1 pepperoni cube, 1 mozzarella pearl, mushroom
Makes 25 individual skewers
Total Fat 5.2g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!