National Coffee Day with Herb Quiche
It’s National Coffee Day! We love a good roast anytime of day but with breakfast it’s a must during our morning routine. Whether you’re using coffee grinds or whole beans to grind yourself, an average 8oz cup of coffee delivers around 95 mg of caffeine from your total 400mg per day. Stay mindful of all the fun additives you may be putting in as they can contribute to your overall caloric intake. So fire up the oven and brew your favorite cup and let’s get cooking!
If you want a shortcut to enjoying your morning coffee try our ready meal quiches that are loaded with veggies and take very little prep for an easy morning start!
What You Need
- ¼ c. Half and half
- 4 Eggs
- ½ small Onion
- ½ bunch Kale
- 2 oz Asiago cheese
- 5 fresh Sage leaves
- 6 fresh Thyme sprigs
- 2 fresh Rosemary sprigs
- ½ lb. Hot breakfast sausage
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a jumbo muffin pan
- Crack eggs into a bowl with half and half and whisk
- In a medium pan, brown the sausage
- Dice onion
- Mince kale and herbs
- Add vegetables and herbs to the sausage mixture and cook for 5 minutes
- Evenly distribute mixture to the 6 muffin tins
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture between the 6 muffin tins
- Sprinkle the asiago cheese on top
- Bake for 20 minutes
Total Fat 21g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!