National Devils Food Cake Day
It’s National Devil’s Food cake day! Yay! But what is a deviled food cake you might be asking? It is generally richer and darker in flavor than your everyday chocolate cake, It also relies on cocoa powder instead of melted chocolate. So in hopes to satisfy your sweet tooth we’ve concocted a scrumptious individual serving of devils food cake with a few food swaps!
What You Need
- ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. Alternative sugar (like swerve, madhava, etc)
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax meal
- ½ Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate chips
How It’s Made:
- In a coffee mug, melt coconut in microwave for 20 seconds
- Add in egg and vanilla extract and whisk to combine
- Add in all additional ingredients and stir
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 15 seconds
- If there are wet spots microwave for 15 seconds at a time
Total Fat 22g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!