National English Muffin Day
It’s National English Muffin Day and if you’re like us, English muffins are a staple in our pantry for how quick and convenient they are. When these hit sale, we grab 2-3 packages as they are great for breakfast or as a lunch sandwich or personal pizzas for dinner. The versatility is endless with this carbohydrate powerhouse. Our pro tip here is to look for a brand that is higher in fiber and protein to help keep you feeling fuller, longer. So whether you eat these fresh or from the freezer for a meal prep recipe, enjoy! If you’re pulling them from the freezer, be sure to thaw in the refrigerator overnight and you can reheat them in the oven at 425 for 10 minutes.
What You Need
6 Thomas 100 Calorie English Muffins
¼ C. Egg Whites
2 Tbsp. Milk
6 oz. Gruyere
1, 5 oz. pkg Arugula
1 C. Cherry Tomatoes
Salt and Pepper as desired
Spray oil of Choice
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut muffins in half and toast in a toaster
- In a pan over medium heat, wilt the arugula
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes
- Shred gruyere cheese
- In a medium bowl, add eggs, egg whites, milk, cheese, arugula, cherry tomatoes and mix
- Lightly spray a jumbo muffin tin with oil
- Evenly pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups
- Bake for 10 minutes
Total Fat 15g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!